Terms & Conditions of Service
Use of our Website and Services
We reserve the right to refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
We are not responsible if information made available on the Website is not accurate, complete or current.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
You agree that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, store, update or share any information or content, including information, prompts, inputs, outputs, text, images and any other data (“Content”) that:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- is obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or promoting enmity between different groups on the grounds of religion or caste with the intent to incite violence;
- is harmful to children;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any misinformation or information which is patently false and untrue or misleading in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence, or prevents investigation of any offence, or is insulting other nation;
- contains software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or
- violates any law for the time being in force.
Ownership of Content and Intellectual Property
- Ownership of all Content provided, submitted, posted or uploaded by you on the Website remains with you.
- By providing, submitting, posting, or uploading any Content on the Website, you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive and royalty-free license to retain and make use of such Content at our discretion.
- With respect to Content generated by you by using the Website or Services, we will not assert any rights, title or interest in such Content against you.
- The entirety of the Website and Services, including all functionality and constituent elements such as trade marks, logos, images and branding are the property of CVPL and shall not be used by you without prior written consent of CVPL.
Online Store terms
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority, i.e. at least 18 years of age, or that you are the age of majority and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
Fees/Payments and Refunds
Access to certain features or Services on the Website may be chargeable, as indicated on the relevant webpages on the Website.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
There will be no refunds for Credits utilized
Any dispute from payments and credit not reflecting into account will have to be raised on firstname.lastname@example.org and will be taken up on case to case basis
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
- We shall not be liable in any manner for any liability arising from Content which is provided by you, which liability rests solely with you.
Representations and Warranties
- Your use of the Website and any Content or Services availed through the Website is at your own risk. In particular and without limitation, you acknowledge that no warranty or guarantee is being given by us regarding the Services on the Website and third-party content accessible on or through the Website.
In the event that any provision of these terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these terms, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
Grievance Officer and Contact Information
If you have any grievances with respect to the Services, please address these to our Grievance Officer, whose details are as follows:
Copernicus Ventures Private Limited
4TH FLOOR, 75/A Aparna Astute Commercial Complex, Mandal, Hyderabad,Telangana, 500008.
Please note that our Website is intended for use by adults over the age of 18. We do not solicit or knowingly collect, use, process or store information in relation to people below the age of 18.
“Personal Information” refers to information relating to a natural person who is directly or indirectly identifiable, with reference or regard to identifiers such as a name identification number, location data, online identifier, characteristic, trait, attribute or any factor specific to that person’s physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
We may update or revise the Policy at any time and any changes will be visible on this page. By continuing to use the Website after such an update or revision, you signify your acceptance of these changes.
Collection of Personal Information
During your access or use of the Website or Services, we may collect any data that you enter into the Website, including your email address.
The collecting and retaining agency with respect to your Personal Information is CVPL.
In addition, we may collect financial or payment information from you if you purchase or subscribe to any Services or other features on the Website. This information is collected and held by third party payment gateways, for which we are not liable.
We comply with reasonable security practices and procedures by following industry standards and internal technical measures and endeavour to ensure that your Personal Information is secure.
However, complete security cannot be ensured or guaranteed.
What do we do with your information?
When you access or use the Website, including making a purchase through/on our Website, we may collect Personal Information.
We process and use your Personal Information to:
- Provide products and Services to you;
- Obtain feedback and communicate with you;
- Evaluate, monitor and improve the working of our Website and business; and
- Promote and advertise our products and services to you.
When you provide us with Personal Information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, or in the course of your access and use of the Website, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: Copernicus Ventures Private Limited at 4THFLOOR, 75/A Aparna Astute Commercial Complex, Mandal, Hyderabad,Telangana, 500008.
Disclosure of Personal Information and third party services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
We may disclose your Personal Information to our affiliates, agents or consultants in order to offer Services to you or in connection with a business transfer.
We may also disclose your Personal Information where we are legally required to do so, including:
- compliance with any applicable law or order of a court or other adjudicatory or regulatory authority;
- compliance with a legal obligation or request from a Government agency;
- to respond to or fulfil claims against us by third parties;
- to protect our rights or property or those of others;
- to detect and protect against fraud, or any technical or security vulnerabilities; and
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
Legal Bases for Processing Personal Information
We process your Personal Information on the following legal bases:
- If you have provided your consent by accepting this Policy;
- If processing is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- If processing is necessary for the performance of the Terms; or
- If processing is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another natural person.
Your Rights over your Personal Information
If Regulation (EU) 2016/679, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation applies to you, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Information:
- Right to request access or review of your Personal Information, including to rectify, complete, update, amend and erase your Personal Information;
- Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
- Right to withdraw consent for the subsequent processing or use of your Personal Information;
- Right to receive your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, readily usable and machine-readable format, as well as the right to transmit such information to another entity, if we have collected such information with your consent and processed it by automated means;
- Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority appointed under Regulation (EU) 2016/679, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation; and
- Right to not be subject to a decision solely based on automated individual decision making, including by profiling, in certain circumstances.
California Consumer Privacy Act, 2018
Users based in California, USA have the following additional rights with respect to your information:
- Right to know what personal information we have collected and to access such information;
- Right to know whether and to whom your personal information has been sold or disclosed;
- Right to object to the sale of your personal information;
- Right to request deletion of your personal information, unless maintenance of such information is necessary for us to achieve any of the exempted purposes set out in the California Consumer Privacy Act, 2018;
- Right not to be discriminated against for exercising these rights;
- Right to request disclosure of the following information, up to two times in twelve months:
- The categories of personal information collected
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information
- The specific pieces of your personal information we have collected
- The categories of your personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose
- The categories of your personal information that we have sold and the categories of third parties to whom such information has been sold and the category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold
- “Do Not Sell My Personal Information”: Right to opt out of the sale of your personal information; and
- Third Party Marketing: The right to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
We use “cookies” to collect certain information when you visit the Website. “Cookies” are small text files which are saved on your computer when you visit a website, and allow us to deliver a better and faster Website experience to you.
You can disable cookies through your internet browser and can also set a “Do Not Track” privacy preference through your internet browser. You can also disable cookies directly from the Website. However, this may restrict or limit your access to our Website.
Please note that we do not control any third-party cookies that may collect information when you access the Website.
Opt Out of Direct Marketing
You have a legal right to opt out from the use of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to do so, please select the ‘Unsubscribe’ option on any marketing email sent by us.
Grievance Officer and contact information
If you have any grievances with respect to the collection, use, processing or disclosure of your Personal Information by us, please address these to our Grievance Officer, whose details are as follows:
Copernicus Ventures Private Limited
4TH FLOOR, 75/A Aparna Astute Commercial Complex, Mandal, Hyderabad,Telangana, 500008.